Your immigration success story begins now

Practice Areas

Green Cards

Family-based Immigration

Work Visas

Labor Certifications


Domestic Violence (VAWA) / Victims of Criminal Activity (U VISA)

EB5 Visa

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Student and Tourist Visas

Temporary Protective Status (TPS)

USCIS Interviews

Consular Processing


Student and Tourist Visas

F-1 Student Visas are for individuals seeking to pursue a full course of study at a secondary or post-secondary school in the United States. In some cases, the alien upon completion of the course of study may qualify for a period of optional practical training in their field of study. F-1 students are admitted for the duration of status (D/S), which means the time it takes to complete their level of study.

B-1/B-2 Visitor or Tourist Visas are available for foreigners coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure. B-1 business visitor visas are for a short duration and must not involve local employment.  Activities permissible for stay under this visa include participation in conferences, investment purposes, and in some cases short business-related trips without remuneration. B-2 visitors for pleasure are allowed to travel to visit friends or relatives, engage in other entertainment, obtain medical treatment.

Tell us about your case

09:00am - 5:00pm
Mon - Fri

Schedule a Consultation

We are ready to assist you. Schedule your Immigration Consultation now in our calendar.

Follow the main updates on immigration to the United States.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Open chat
Can we help you?