Your immigration success story begins now

Practice Areas

Green Cards

Family-based Immigration

Work Visas

Labor Certifications


Domestic Violence (VAWA) / Victims of Criminal Activity (U VISA)

EB5 Visa

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Student and Tourist Visas

Temporary Protective Status (TPS)

USCIS Interviews

Consular Processing


Labor Certifications / PERM (Green Card)

The Greencard or U.S. residency can also be obtained through a Labor Certification process also known as PERM. The petitioning employer needs to prove to the Department of Labor (DOL), that there are not enough U.S. workers to do the specific job and ensure that the employment of the foreign worker won’t negatively impact the wages or working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers. Around 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas are allocated each year based on job skills, with the majority obtained through the labor certification process. Typically, securing a labor certification is the initial step in obtaining employment-based residency in the United States. Pines Law Group assists employers throughout the necessary procedures, which include requesting a prevailing wage determination, conducting bona fide recruitment for the position, and submitting the certification to the DOL.

Tell us about your case

09:00am - 5:00pm
Mon - Fri

Schedule a Consultation

We are ready to assist you. Schedule your Immigration Consultation now in our calendar.

Follow the main updates on immigration to the United States.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Open chat
Can we help you?