Your immigration success story begins now

Practice Areas

Green Cards

Family-based Immigration

Work Visas

Labor Certifications


Domestic Violence (VAWA) / Victims of Criminal Activity (U VISA)

EB5 Visa

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Student and Tourist Visas

Temporary Protective Status (TPS)

USCIS Interviews

Consular Processing


Family Based Residency (Green Card)

If you have a family member who is either a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you can secure your own Greencard. If you are the parent, spouse, or child under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen you also qualify under the designation of ‘immediate relatives’. Other relatives may fall under the other preference categories: unmarried sons and daughters within the 1st preference category, your married sons and daughters within the 3rd preference category, and your siblings within the 4th preference category. If your relative is a Legal Permanent resident you may also qualify under the 2nd preference category. Pines Law Group can guide you to the most suitable option for obtaining residency for your entire family.

Tell us about your case

09:00am - 5:00pm
Mon - Fri

Schedule a Consultation

We are ready to assist you. Schedule your Immigration Consultation now in our calendar.

Follow the main updates on immigration to the United States.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Open chat
Can we help you?